007 Mommies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Moon - the movie

3 posters

Go down

New Moon - the movie Empty New Moon - the movie

Post by Michelle Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Anyone seen this yet? What did you think???? I thought it was MUCH MUCH better than the first one! It actually made me want to go back and read the series again! This director did a much better job & I think the actors went and took some acting lessons! Another plus was the beautiful eye candy that Jacob provided (yummy). Wow, I can't believe he packed on 30 pounds of muscle!
Michelle
Michelle
Double-O Seven
Double-O Seven

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

New Moon - the movie Empty Re: New Moon - the movie

Post by Amy Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm

I saw it--definitely better than the first one. Good soundtrack. Okay, the only thing is that Edward (Robert Pattinson) barely made eye contact with Bella and just did not do a good job of acting, in my opinion. It made me really upset! He played it just too moody. Jacob did a really good job, though. I loved watching it in the theater---all the girls there would scream when Jacob was onscreen. And Fox has a man-crush on Jacob, so that's cute.
Amy
Amy
Undercover Agent
Undercover Agent

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2008-01-08

http://www.foxandamyinjapan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:40 pm

I really liked the movie! I also thought it was much better than the first, and I didn't even like the book New Moon very much! I am really excited to see the third and fourth movies!! Kurt didn't read the books, but really likes the movies. He also loves Jacob! He thinks the warewolves are "awesome". Smile
Kimberly
Kimberly
Double-O Seven
Double-O Seven

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.kkbabyblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down