007 Mommies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Momzilla's - Ch. 11-20

4 posters

Go down

Momzilla's - Ch. 11-20 Empty Momzilla's - Ch. 11-20

Post by Michelle Tue May 27, 2008 9:47 am

I think I'm on Ch. 16. What do you guys think so far? I feel some drama coming on with this professor and Hannah. Especially now that Josh is oot for 10 days. What do you think of her friend Leigh? Any predictions on her finding a man? Oh, and the MIL is almost unbearable. I can't believe the crappy way she treated Hannah after she got her the picture frame for her b-day. I would have a hard time seeing that woman on such a frequent basis.
Michelle
Michelle
Double-O Seven
Double-O Seven

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Momzilla's - Ch. 11-20 Empty Re: Momzilla's - Ch. 11-20

Post by Natalie Tue May 27, 2008 10:18 pm

I stopped reading because I thought I was getting too far ahead. OK, back to this book - yay!
Natalie
Natalie
Double-O Seven
Double-O Seven

Number of posts : 2817
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Tue May 27, 2008 10:58 pm

I'm up to Ch 20 now.. Yes, there's some interesting tension there w/ the former professor- I anticipate that he's going to make a move and ruin the "friendship" that was possible... I don't think Hannah would do anything like that- she seems totally devoted to Josh. I like Josh too... though like I just said on the last thread, I worry a little bit about Bee (and maybe the interferring MIL?)
I loved the part where she went to hear that child psychologist speak and was baffled at how stupid he was- the reactions of those girls was classic! I really like Maggie- she seems like she'll be an ally in the end.
Melissa
Melissa
Double-O Seven
Double-O Seven

Number of posts : 3362

http://www.laughthroughitall.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm

Oh my goodness! This book is so outspoken. My jaw literally dropped when I read about how the professor used to make her have to ring out her panites after class! Oh my word!!! Not my usual style, but is very funny!
Amanda
Amanda
Double-O Seven
Double-O Seven

Number of posts : 2905

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Thu May 29, 2008 1:39 pm

I realize my earlier post makes me sound like a total prude. I'm not really, I'd just never heard that let alone read it in a book.

Anyway........some thoughts on the book. I've caught up to chapter 20 and goodness........Maxwell's birthday party was outragous!!! I can't even imagine something like that. And Julia Charlotte.....I don't like the term "brat" cause every kid acts up sometimes, but she's a brat! I really like Leigh though. She seems cool. And the seminar on Afluenzza cracked me up! I guess when you've got that kind of money you always want more and nothings good enough. Maybe not with everyone that has money, but with these ladies.
Amanda
Amanda
Double-O Seven
Double-O Seven

Number of posts : 2905

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:15 pm

Julia Charlotte's mom Hallie needs someone esle's kid to throw stuff at her & stain a nice frock. I would like to slap that woman or scream at her, even though I would never normally resort to that kind of thing. The woman is driving me insane. Its not the kid's fault.

I am so glad that Hannah found a nice pediatrician for Violet. He sounds just like mine. She needs some reassurance poor thing
Natalie
Natalie
Double-O Seven
Double-O Seven

Number of posts : 2817
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down